Monday, December 12, 2016

Lawn Fawn December Inspiration Week - Love Letters

Hello there!  Happy Monday!  Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week has begun!  A new release of lovey-dovey goodness is coming your way!  Over the next few days, the design team will be sharing projects using the new products!  Today, we are showcasing Love Letters and Happy Mail.  I have used Love Letters and a few other new goodies on my card today.

To create my card, I started off with a white A2 card base.  I diecut the largest die from the new Fancy Scalloped Rectangles die set from white cardstock.  Then I used an ink blending tool to ink blend a pink ombre background using Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar distress inks.  I diecut that background using the largest die from the Small Dotted Rectangles Stackables die set.  I stamped, colored and diecut images from the new Love Letters stamp set.  To ground them, I added some banners, some cut from Perfectly Plaid patterned paper, and some cut from cardstock.  I used the new Valentine Borders dies to diecut a string of tiny hearts from one of the banners, then added a tiny white scalloped border, also from the Valentine borders die set.  I used the hearts that were cut from the banner and scattered them about to finish the card. Finally, I popped the whole panel up on the card base using foam tape.


Love Letters

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see lots more inspiration from the design team!  And stop back here tomorrow for another project that I created using the December new release products! :)

Thanks for stopping in! :)


3 comments:

suzie said...

A little bit of plaid goes a long way. Love your cute card!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE both your cards are super cute!!! REally LOVE the Octopi stamp set!!!

Vivian said...

We are expecting twin grandchildren tomorrow...this would be so cute for a baby card! Thanks for the inspiration!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS