Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Celebrate and Color Throwdown #448


Hello there!  It's our final day of the Lawn Fawn June inspiration week!  Today, we are showcasing a few different products, but my card today features the Celebrate border die.

I made this card especially for my mom for her birthday last week.  She sews by profession, and she's so great at it! :)

To create my card, I started off by diecutting a piece of Watercolor Wishes and Perfectly Plaid Rainbow patterned papers with the Stitched Rectangles Stackables dies.  I stamped and colored images from the Sewn With Love stamp set, and then diecut everything with the coordinating dies.  I wanted the Celebrate border to look like it was coming unraveled from the sewing machine thread, so I was careful to color the thread image the same color as the Peacock cardstock that I used to diecut the border.  I popped everything up with foam tape, and stamped a sentiment from the Sewn with Love stamp set in Peacock ink just above the Celebrate border diecut to complete the sentiment.  I mounted the panel on a Zig Zag Rectangle Stackable diecut, and then mounted it on a Peacock card base with foam tape.  To finish things off, I added accents with a white gel pen.

Celebrate

I used the new Color Throwdown Challenge color combo for this card.  Challenge #448 starts today!  I hope you will play along... it's a fun one! :)



Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see lots more inspiration from the design team!  Thanks for joining me for this month's inspiration week! :)

Be back soon with another project!  Thanks so much for stopping by!! :)


No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS