Thursday, August 3, 2017

Banner in Bloom Thanks {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  Today, I have a card to share with you using more goodies from the most recent Reverse Confetti release!

My card uses the new Banner in Bloom stamp set along with the Thanks Square Confetti Cuts.  To create my card, I started off with a card base cut from Grape Soda cardstock.  I used the Drop Cover Panel Confetti Cuts to cut another layer from Premier Polar White cardstock and glued that to the card base with a glue pen.  I diecut the Thanks Square from white cardstock, then added a layer of vellum behind it.  Behind that is a piece of patterned paper from the Fright Night paper pad for some added interest.  I stamped and colored images from the Banner in Bloom stamp set, and then diecut them with the coordinating Banner in Bloom Confetti Cuts.  I added white gel pen accents before popping them up on the panel with foam tape.  I glued the panel to the card front with a glue pen, then added a scattering of sequins to finish things off.


Thanks Square

I love how the vellum layer mutes out the patterned paper a bit so that the flower images can stand out a bit more!

Thanks Square

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I will be back with more Reverse Confetti fun on the 8th for our August blog hop!  Hope to see you then! :)











No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS